Promised

Hi guys!!!
So in the last month I graduated from high school and I got a boyfriend again and I know what you're thinking, you guys are going to break up eventually. I was afraid to fall in love again and especially with someone who was going to become an LDS missionary someday. But he makes me so happy and he's my missing puzzle piece. Don't believe me? He gave me a PROMISE RING. Dudes, we have only been dating for a little over a month but we feel like this is so right and that we were meant for each other. No I am not getting married anytime soon but it means I actually have a possibility of getting married someday! Oh boy! Life is oh so good with my adventure buddy and we've made so many memories in the past month than I could ever imagine possible. Without him, I feel like I wouldn't be able to grow in the knowledge of my scriptures or communicate to God in prayer as much as I have been. We do couple scripture study every night ever since we started dating and it has strengthened our relationship soooo much! I truly love him and feel like someday he will be my eternal buddy too. Can't wait for that day when I can kneel across the altar with him and make covenants for eternity. Until then, trials and temptations can come our way, but I know that we will get through them together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm almost there! (Or so I think)

Today was probably just a dream but I will act like it was reality